Abstract submission for poster contributions.
The Scientific Committee invites you to actively participate in this congress which will be an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program as poster presentations.
The abstract submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by fax or mail will not be accepted.
Please follow very carefully the instructions before submitting the abstract. Abstracts will be on line for review by the author until the submission deadline, April 27, 2018, 23.59 CET.
The abstract, not exceeding 2500 characters incl spaces and punctuation, must be written in English and structured with abstract content and references seperately.
Please follow the indications on the web site at the on-line submission page.
Keywords can be added to help the search for your abstract based on the topics discussed. You can add a maximum of 4 keywords to your abstract and they should be the words which most closely reflect the content of the paper.
11 Points used in the selection process
During the abstract selection process the following 11 points are used as a guide. We strongly recommend that you ensure your abstract satisfies these points.
1. Does the abstract capture the interest of a potential reader of the paper?
2. Is the abstract well written in terms of language, grammar, etc.?
3. Does the abstract engage the reader by telling him or her what the paper is about and why they
should read it?
4. Does the abstract title describe the subject being written about?
5. Does the abstract make a clear statement of the topic of the paper and the research question?
6. Does the abstract say how the research was/is being undertaken?
7. Does the abstract indicate the value of the findings and to whom will they be of use?
8. Does the abstract describe the work to be discussed in the paper?
9. Does the abstract give a concise summary of the findings?
10. Does the abstract conform to the character limit of 2500 characters including spaces and
11. Does the abstract have between 1 and 4 keywords that closely reflect the content of the paper?
Authors who do not follow these guidelines are more likely to have their work rejected.
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by the Program Committee.
Acceptance, together with technical details for poster presentation, will be notified only to the submitting author by the end of April, 2018.