Preparing your poster
- The poster should be readable from a distance of 2.5m. This means that all lettering should be at least 32 Pt.
- Please print your title at the top of the poster and immediately below the title the name(s) and affiliations(s) of the author(s).
Portrait: maximum dimension of 97 cm width x 137 cm height.
Graphs and diagrams
- Graphs and figures should be readable from a distance of 2.5m.
- They should be drawn with a minimum line width of 1mm.
At the conference
Posters will be presented in the exhibition area.
- One poster board will be allocated for each poster.
- A printed number identifying each poster board will be provided.
- The posters will be clustered per topic.
Poster mounting and taking down
- Your poster will be on display during the entire conference.
- Posters can be mounted as of 16.00 on Monday 21 May.
- Please take down your poster before Friday 25 May, 16.00, otherwise it will be taken down by the conference organizer.
Poster and soundbite sessions
The poster session takes place on Tuesday 22 May from 18.00 – 20.00. During this session a series of three soundbite sessions of about 30 minutes are planned in which a selection of the posters is highlighted. Please be present at your poster board during the poster session, except for the soundbite session in which your soundbite (if applicable) is scheduled. During the poster session, snacks and drinks will be served.
The soundbite session is divided in the following topics:
18.20 – 18.50: Active Soft Matter, Bio-inspired Systems, Wetting and Rheology
18.55 – 19.25: Materials, Fine Particles and Colloid dispersions
19.30 – 20.00: Foams, Emulsions, Surfactants and Self-Assembly
During the soundbite sessions, presenters will have the opportunity to show one slide in 4:3, to present in 3-minutes. Slides need to be received by the Conference Organizer before 11 May 2018.
Responsibility for Poster Presentation
IACIS and local committees do not assume any responsibility for material displayed on the poster boards.